The Proper Mindset & Approach to Get the Best Results
Maximizing your results with these programs and courses comes ultimately down to these things:
- Your commitment and discipline – follow the programs to the best of your ability as they are laid out.
- Your effort – give your best effort in every workout and don't do anything carelessly.
- Your vision – have a vision of yourself of what you want to achieve, keep it on your mind and use it as fuel and motivation to reach your goal.
Expectations regarding progress:
- 30 days – depending on the program, this time is enough to see improvements in your flexibility/mobility/strength/coordination. With Warrior 20XX, you should see nice changes in your body composition in just 30 days though.
- 90 days - building muscle takes biologically the longest. After 90 days the changes in your body may start to become noticeable and you should notice great improvements in your flexibility/mobility/strength/coordination.
- 180+ days - this is where the real gains start to show as long as you have been consistent the whole time.
Things that can help:
- Be part of the community and use the group for accountability, motivation and support.
- Go for it 100% – there is no reason to hold back. The programs are battle-tested by thousands of users and by us over several years.
- Don't lose motivation, the results often come when you least expect them. The results come on your body's time, not when you wish them to come.
- Focus on improvement and training the best you can. Nature will take care of the rest.